VP, Sr Enterprise Risk Analyst
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Job Title: Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
I. Position Summary
This position reports into the Enterprise Risk Manager and is a member of the ERM/ORM team which is responsible for advancing the organization's Risk Management program and goals. This individual is responsible for leading the implementation and maintenance of GRC models, creating and maintaining GRC business user documentation, managing the Issue Management program and leading the New Activity Risk Assessment process.
II. Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of GRC platform (Logic Manager) as a member of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team.
- Lead special projects and support other GRC model implementation initiatives and deliverables to drive Risk Management goals and objectives.
- Lead the development of policies, procedures and tools to assist with the administration and support of the GRC platform for business users.
- Effectively deliver communications to various constituencies across all levels of the organization, including creating polished deliverables such as user guides or procedures, develop engaging SharePoint pages to house and convey key information, and effectively present information in person or via conference call.
- Manage Issues Management program in GRC including data integrity, reporting, follow up and timely response to business inquiries.
- Lead scheduled enterprise risk reporting requirements and deliver ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Manage New Activity Risk Assessment process through monitoring various activity calls, engaging with project managers and SME, ensuring the completion of the risk assessment tools and managing the committee to present results.
- Manage additional requests as business needs change and evolve.
III. Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management and/or in financial institutions.
- Project management experience with large, multi-phased projects, system implementations and System administration experience a plus.
- Program management experience with enterprise wide impact.
- Experience with and knowledge of compliance and risk management concepts, knowledge of regulatory and audit control standards a plus.
- Consultative aptitude to support cross-organizational GRC goals and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines and interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, development and management skills.
Job Reference #: 5000528391506