VP Brand Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
- Develop and manage strategic and tactical marketing plans to support overall brand growth and business objectives, including messaging and strategy as well as media plan development and execution.
- Oversee brand alignment on all advertising, content, promotion and partnerships. Authority and promoter of the Brand, ensuring consistent brand expression through all consumer and cultural points
- Negotiate, execute and plan strategic partnership opportunities that drive revenue and increase name acquisition. Act as liaison to external business partners to ensure strongest possible integration and communication.
- Act as thought leader on brand potential and integrity throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with head of communications to ensure integrated paid and earned efforts.
- Efficient management of people, project and resources, including the marketing staff, outside vendors, consultants, and advertising agencies. Demonstrate excellent and cost efficient time, project and people management skills
- Develop, optimize and track brand/affinity marketing budget
- Establish success criteria and ensuring measurable outcomes for all brand marketing efforts and sponsorships.
- Evaluate each partnership annually, making recommendations on addition and/or termination of partnerships based on impact and strategic direction
- Maintain effective working relationships with the vendor community and all other internal and external partners and ensure that all business relationships reflect core values and success factors of the company
People Management Responsibilities
- Lead and grow a high performing team of professionals
- Support the recruiting, training, coaching and development of team
- Create, communicate and track goals and objectives. Provide ongoing feedback to team ensuring transparency
- Encourage personal and professional development. Build a talent management and succession planning strategy
- Lead employees through performance management and individual development process
- Ensure performance management goals meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented, tracked)
- Provide effective performance feedback through recognition, rewards and if necessary disciplinary action
- Create and build an environment which fosters continuous improvement, best practices, employee empowerment and ownership for business results
- Foster a spirit of teamwork that supports diversity, cohesiveness and support
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing roles in either internal or agency environments
- Passionate, motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and creative
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaborative skills. Including ability to build solid partnerships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with senior management
- Experience in researching, securing, leveraging and measuring sponsorships for the effective branding of a consumer focused company or organization
- Must have strong business analytic skills and the ability to think strategically
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges and demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate strategic decisions
Job Reference #: 5000499928006