Treasury Management Sales Senior Analyst
Date ActiveNov 21, 2022 9:58:34 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Treasury Management Sales Senior Analyst is the key support contact for Treasury Management clients and internal Small Business Teams within the targeted segments. As the primary support specialist for complex Treasury Management relationships, the TMSA is responsible to ensure that optimal levels of sales/service are achieved resulting in a superior client experience. In addition to assisting Treasury Management Sales Officers and Relationship Managers in revenue-generating activities and providing primary sales support, client interaction is essential to the role.
- Provide sales and service support for TM Sales Managers and Relationship Managers by assisting clients during the implementation process along with product orientation and training. In addition, draft pre-filled documents and pro-actively follow up with clients to answer questions and ensure the proper completion of returned documentation for both new and existing clients.
- Perform timely follow-up on newly implemented treasury management services to ensure overall client satisfaction. Assist in coordinating the resolution of operational issues reported by clients in a timely manner. Responsible for reviewing monthly Account Analysis Statements to ensure newly implemented services are active and being properly charged.
- Proactively manage existing client portfolio to identify product needs and prepare sales presentations including pricing proposals for potential cross sell opportunities.
- Review internal tracking reports; implementation, exception pricing expiration, and relationship linkage to ensure client accuracy. Circulate and submit items that require actioning.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 3+ years of experience Banking experience with a preferred emphasis in Business/Commercial Banking and Treasury Management
- 3+ years Customer Service experience via telephone or in person with an emphasis in problem resolution
- Knowledgeable in Marketing/Product Management specifically in principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products and services
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Customer Service experience with excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint