Treasury Management Sales Manager
Date ActiveNov 21, 2022 10:07:54 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As a Treasury Management Sales Manager, you will focus primarily on generating new business from prospective clients within your assigned Region, in addition to growing the revenue base from existing clients in Webster Bank’s Small Business Portfolio. You will work closely with Relationship Managers and TM Team Leader, to ensure proper alignment of strategies and credit capacity for all Treasury Services products.
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers to generate fee revenue, by delivering value added TM solutions to prospective and existing clients. Analyze clients cash flow and business operations, identify appropriate services, develop, and present sales proposals based on analysis.
- Effectively manage individual sales activities & pipeline to ensure execution against segments sales strategy. Generate monthly activity reports to track and forecast sales and revenue growth throughout segment.
- Perform timely follow-up on newly implemented treasury management services to ensure overall client satisfaction. Assist in coordinating the resolution of operational issues reported by clients in a timely manner. Responsible for reviewing monthly Account Analysis Statements to ensure newly implemented services are active and being properly charged.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing within our targeted segment, as well as an awareness of industry trends and new developments in the field of treasury management.
- Coach and develop partners within the segment on new Treasury Management products and services. Partner with product, marketing, and data intelligence to deliver tools necessary to offer competitive Treasury Management Solutions within targeted segment.
- Ensure & uphold operational integrity amongst team by complying with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 5+ years of experience in Treasury Management Sales; 7+ years of sales experience in financial services.
- Possess extensive knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management products, overdraft management discipline, pricing philosophy, and industry/market expertise.
- Demonstrate excellent/strong sales, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Has the ability to use various PC and Internet-based systems to manage assigned business portfolio.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification a plus.