Senior Analyst, Treasury Management Services
Date ActiveJan 26, 2023 12:10:50 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Autonomously onboard all standard treasury management products, including but not limited to online banking, ACH, wire, remote deposit capture, positive pay, account reconciliation, location deposit reporting, EDI reporting, virtual account manager, bill pay, sweeps and image cash letter.
- Implement some technical or complex services including data exchange, custom file creation, payment-link, lockbox, e-lockbox and other esoteric services for high value clients.
- Establish onboarding plans for clients with multi-faceted projects; manage client and internal business partner expectations throughout the process.
- Collaborate with clients and Webster partners to obtain required information, forms, files; QC all documents prior to set-up and ensure all activities are completed accurately, on time and to clients’ satisfaction.
- Create client files and maintain accurate records; file correspondence on the Treasury Management shared drive; and upload correspondence and executed documents to Salesforce.
- Record progress of implementations by providing regular updates to Salesforce.
- Notify sales teams of obstacles or client objections; collaborate with internal partners to resolve any workflow, payments, transactions or other operational questions/issues posed by clients during the implementation process.
- Assist junior member of team with implementation issues; provide mentoring and problem-solving support; collaborate with others on the team to create job aids and implementation procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant Policies and Procedures, including TPS Implementation Procedures and the TPS Business Continuity Plan.
- Provide technical sales support and consultation for TSOs and clients; conduct product demonstrations as needed.
Education Skill & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (no specific area of study/degree)
- Specialized Training (desired but not required):
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Understanding of treasury management products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating with or presenting to internal and external clients
- Experience working in operational support units, project management, or training
- Expertise with MS Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
The estimated salary range for this position is $85,000 USD to $110,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1063