Training and Development Manager
Date ActiveOct 3, 2022 2:36:13 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- The individual will be responsible for training and development of internal Treasury Management colleagues. This includes training support for all job roles across Treasury Management.
- The individual in this role will act as a liaison to partners in Product Management and other subject matter experts in relevant areas to garner knowledge and information to be delivered across the teams he/she is supporting.
- The manager will be responsible for improving the colleague onboarding experience through the creation and delivery of a formal and comprehensive educational program that spans several weeks. This will position new hires for success and improve support for clients.
- The manager will place an emphasis on continuing education, with a focus on improving how we deliver for our clients across multiple disciplines. This will be achieved through continuous education on product enhancements, soft skills and techniques, regulatory changes and improving service delivery.
- The resource will be able to create content the is relevant for multiple areas of discipline, create a plan for how it is delivered effectively and monitor/assess its success
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in a Treasury Management role.
- Extensive knowledge of all Treasury Management products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create content and training materials.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with training individuals in a classroom and/or virtual setting.