TPS Implementation Specialist
Date ActiveMay 25, 2021 12:07:48 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Implementation Specialist - Webster Bank Treasury and Payments Solutions
Responsible for the implementation of cash management services once a business relationship has been established by the Webster TPS sales organization (TSOs, SAs, or RMs).
Facilitate the onboarding of all treasury/cash management products. Work directly with customers and collaborate with Webster partners to ensure that all activities are completed accurately, on time, and to customers’ satisfaction.
1. Obtain certification on cash management products and services in order to autonomously implement each service; share information related to new products, systems upgrades and modifications to existing systems.
2. Maintain knowledge of all relevant Policies and Procedures, including TPS Implementation Procedures and the TPS Business Continuity Plan.
3. Provide technical sales support and consultation for TSOs and customers; conduct product demonstrations as needed.
4. Retrieve implementation requests through appropriate channels (Salesforce); record contact information and set-up specifications on the appropriate implementation documentation (GRIDs). Work with customer to obtain additional information, forms, or files; quality control all documents prior to set-up.
5. Establish onboarding plan for each customer; manage customer and internal business partner expectations throughout the process.
6. Record progress of each customer implementation by providing regular updates to Salesforce and notify sales team (SA or TSO) of obstacles or customer objections.
7. Collaborate with internal business partners to resolve any workflow, payments, transactions or other operational questions/issues posed by customers during the implementation process.
8. Establish transmissions; evaluate and test customer files; review results with customer and involve Operations or Product partners as needed.
9. Provide customized customer training on-site or via WebEx; provide technical support for implemented services.
10. Create customer files and file documentation and correspondence on the Cash Management shared drive; upload correspondence and executed documents (GRIDs) to Salesforce.
11. Follow-up with customer 14-30 days after implementation to ensure customer satisfaction; follow prescribed protocol for the customer’s "Transition to Service" and ongoing support; include fraud notification when appropriate.
12. Participate in special projects as needed, including customer change requests, product migrations and other non-revenue-generating activities.
* High School / GED required.
* Some college preferred - business or finance
* 3 - 5 years of related experience - in banking, cash management, project management, or training
Job Skills / Knowledge:
* Extensive knowledge of cash management products and services
* Background in operational support units, project management, or training
* MS Office skills preferred - Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Must have effective customer service skills with a professional and courteous style of communication
* Must have proven communication and presentation skills with a variety of groups including internal and external customers.
* Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation, Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation or similar professional accreditation helpful but not required.