Tech Program Manager Multi Channel
Date ActiveFeb 23, 2021 10:13:53 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The VP, Tech Program Manager (TPM) is a leadership role in Webster Technology organization that will lead some of Webster Bank’s most high-profile and challenging cross-team programs, including upgrading and modernizing Webster’s Teller and Multi-Channel Systems. This role will be responsible for leading the entire Program lifecycle from inception to benefit realization. The TPM will form strong relationships with senior business stakeholder, Technology leadership, and the Technology teams in charge of execution. The TPM will own transparency and communications related to the health and status of the Program(s). TPM will organize the programs in accordance with the mission, vision and goals of the organization, and support the Change Management activities needed to realize Technology and business benefits.
1.Work closely with program sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned program teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiative(s).
2.Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
3.Develop and manage budget for the program(s) and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
4.Manage and prioritize ‘flow of work’ through established PMO practices.
5.Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks and issues, and produce program reports for leadership and business stakeholders.
6.Community of Practice (CoPs) - Be an active participant in CoPs / influencer groups around Program Management, Agile, etc.
7.Ensure cross-stream dependencies are understood, documented, and managed without impacting the scope and timeline of program(s).
8.Ability to lead programs in both traditional (Waterfall) as well as Agile frameworks.
* Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
* Experience in leading Teller or Multi-Channel Systems upgrades at reputable Banking institution(s).
* 10+ years of program management / leadership, at least 5 of which were in a supervisory capacity.
Experience leading multi-million, multi-team program(s) over entire lifecycle.
* 5+ Experience in traditional Waterfall Program Management delivery.
* 5+ years’ experience leading work in Agile or Scaled Agile model.
* Experience in budget management in an Agile environment.
* Excellent communication, leadership, management, and analytical skills.
* Able to build successful relationships with all levels of staff and management.
* SAFe Certifications strongly preferred.
* Part of PMO, Agility industry forums strongly preferred.?