Talent Acquisition Partner
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. Working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic TA Partner to:
- Design, develop, and implement an effective recruiting strategy for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Sourcing candidates: Leverage social platforms and online recruiting resources, professional organizations, and other avenues to support the creation of talent pipelines for current and forecasted positions. Develop long-term recruiting relationships with educational institutions and community agencies.
- Organize and actively participate in interview events, job fairs, career days, open houses and on-campus recruitment efforts.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create diversity and inclusion focus for recruitment; work with D&I council and ERGs to increase our diverse candidate pipeline by leveraging community partners and networks, as well as, social platforms and online recruiting resources.
- Act as a subject matter expert with market leaders, hiring managers and internal partners concerning methods to source and recruit a diverse pool of candidates.
- Apply thorough understanding of local and national job market, early indicators of change/trends, and related information to proactively keep the recruitment function cutting edge.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge. Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for: needed skill set & competencies, potential fit for current &/or future positions.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers, ensure optimal candidate experience, maintain communication throughout entire process and positively represent Webster Bank.
- Develop consulting proficiency with business by increasing knowledge of business strategy, goals, products, objectives, and human resource needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of direct HR experience, preferably in a sourcing/recruiting role.
- Solid knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Prior experience using social platforms to source candidates (Indeed, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Facebook, etc...) and working experience with recruiting software.
- Excellent attention to detail, listening skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is dedicated, demonstrates a sense of urgency and continually aims for results.
- High energy with a passion for creating innovative solutions and sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated success problem-solving, collaborating, partnering, negotiating and influencing at all levels and across all functions.
Job Reference #: 5000551587706