Talent Acquisition Manager
Date ActiveMay 24, 2022 6:40:49 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Manage the recruitment function for identified client groups. Ensure high levels of customer service, provide outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience in addition to attracting, sourcing, and hiring top talent to meet organizational needs. Lead, coach, and manage direct reports.
- Build, manage and develop a high performing team to deliver against hiring targets in a competitive market.
- Manage the development and implementation of successful recruitment strategies, policies, and processes on a regional and local level to recruit a diverse and qualified pool of both internal and external candidates. Directly involved in recruitment for senior level roles.
- Build and leverage strong internal relationships among senior leadership, business units and human resources functions at all locations. Coordinate the collaboration and sharing of information and strategies within the Talent Acquisition function across the organization.
- Ensure outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead and mentor a team of talent acquisition partners to build TA effectiveness and drive results.
- Partner with internal clients at the executive/senior level and collaborate with recruiting leadership to build a candidate-centric recruiting experience.
- Develop and oversee implementation and use of new tools, technologies, social media, job board, measurements, and capabilities/resources of the organization to manage recruitment costs.
- Develop external partnerships with diversity, professional and industry associations to attract top talent.
- Create and report to senior HR leadership on metrics relating to recruitment and assimilation.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or Recruitment, ideally, with at least three in a supervisory capacity.
- In depth knowledge of talent acquisition strategies, processes, and functions, as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including well-developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience building strategic sourcing strategies and end to end recruitment plans including sourcing pipelines, campaigns, recruitment marketing and branding, and leveraging external research.
- Excellent consulting, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build strong, positive, and cohesive partnerships with key stakeholders; ability to challenge, collaborate and gain consensus and work effectively in a matrix organization.