436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through best practice research and fact-finding, combined with knowledge of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Develop or modify processes to resolve moderate to complex business issues by using IT solutions, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Competent to work at a high technical level for most phases of IT projects; consider the broader business implications of proposed IT solutions to current and future business needs.
- Ability to identify applicable technology alternatives to given business problems using applied research and development tools; reviews new products/services using pre-established evaluation criteria.
- Support design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
- Support project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
- May utilize requirement management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- 2-4 years of professional IT experience.
- Proven communication, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical proficiency and desktop computing skills.
Job Reference #: 5000370769206