Supervisor - Retail Lockbox
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Supervise employees performing routine and non-routine clerical tasks in support of a specific unit of Operations, specifically Retail Lockbox.
- Work with customers to achieve resolution of extremely complex questions and issues; handle all problems not solved by successive levels of Coordinator.
- Test functionality and enhancements, and perform regression testing, to ensure dependability of systems.
- Run various reports related to area of specialization.
- Partner with internal departments when necessary.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Research feasibility of recommended changes to existing processes.
- Represent Retail Lockbox through participation in corporate initiative project teams.
- Facilitate training of staff on changes, revisions, and updates to procedures/processes.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Bank Operations or related fields.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference #: 5000376895006