Growth Operations Manager
Date ActiveJun 14, 2022 11:27:19 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Oversee the growth operations staff within the sales and relationship teams of HSA Bank. These staff functions include, but are not limited to, Salesforce.com development and administration, business analysts, business partner support, administrative support, and sales enablement, presentation, proposals, demo and pitch development.
Responsible for leading a team of employees that require moderate supervision and that are engaged in tasks that are highly specialized. This job covers a broad spectrum of business areas, which requires extensive knowledge in many areas of the growth team and the larger bank and partners in the business. Managers conduct performance evaluations, and conduct hiring and termination decisions, as well as budget responsibility.
- Manage the growth operations and growth enablement team staff.
- Ensure efficient and effective ongoing communication with Growth Team, especially as it pertains to the operations and support functions applicable to sales and relationship management teams.
- Direct/Coordinate the deployment of Salesforce.com as configured for HSA Bank with IT.
- Oversee the analyst functions supporting the growth team.
- Act as project manager for applicable growth operations efforts.
- Develop solutions for operational challenges and process improvements within the Growth Team.
- Direct resources to address the most difficult business partners issues escalated within the Growth Team.
- Direct resources in development, maintaining and execution of HSAB sales process and messaging plans.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 6+ years of experience in a customer service environment; previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Prior experience with employee benefits, TPAs, insurance carriers, and account management.
- Able to interact with customers and all levels of HSA management. Superior interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, leadership and communication skills.