Sr Systems Anlst
Date ActiveJan 8, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is a senior level position to support Webster Bank's BSA/AML systems; specifically Risk based applications. This position provides an opportunity to leverage and grow legal and regulatory knowledge in the financial / banking field, while ensuring Webster Bank meets all regulatory requirements.
This position assists in defining and implementing system upgrades and enhancements within the support framework, managing system integrations enhancements and end-to-end support of the platform.
This position also assists with development of business and technical requirements artifacts, data models and data flow diagrams, defining system controls, and planning the production migration strategy for systems that impact the BSA/AML and PEP Scanning production environments.
Provides day-to-day support of core BSA/AML platform, Logic Manage and Guardian applications
The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience developing business requirements, data models and mapping artifacts. The ideal candidate also has excellent verbal and written communications experience. Experience in BSA/AML systems is preferred.
Knowledgeable of applicable regulatory laws including BSA/AML.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through best practice research and fact-finding, combined with knowledge of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Develop or modify processes to resolve moderate to complex business issues by using IT solutions, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Competent to work at a high technical level for most phases of IT projects; consider the broader business implications of proposed IT solutions to current and future business needs.
- Ability to identify applicable technology alternatives to given business problems using applied research and development tools; reviews new products/services using pre-established evaluation criteria.
- Support design build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
- Support project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
- May utilize requirement management tools.
Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain software systems.