Sr Systems Analyst Programmer
436 Slater Road-HF308
Provide technical support and expertise for the ATM and card processing applications within the bank. Serve as the subject matter expert for the applications and products supported which include ACI Base24 EPS, ACI Payments Manager, NCR ATM & ITM software suites (ATM/ITM, Vision, CxMarketing), and POS card processing.
* 5+ years of business experience in complex business and systems analysis along with system support across multiple platforms.
* Strong verbal, written and technical communication, analytical and computer skills required.
* Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SOA, use cases, sequence and workflow diagrams.
* Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries and working with data in relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server
o Design and support ATM performance metrics reporting.
* Application experience hosting ATMs and managing card processing. For example (ACI Payments Manager, ACI Base24 EPS, or FIS Connex)
* Windows server application management
* High level understanding of network topology
* MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Liaison with internal customers as needed to maintain the business partnership and mitigate escalations.
* Some after hours and on call support
* Experience in the C programming language a plus
* Relevant bank experience, knowledge of consumer banking applications, and payment fundamentals familiarity preferred.
* HP NonStop experience a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.