Sr. Relationship Manager
Two Tower Bridge 1 Fayette St-PA006
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
- Develop complex new and profitable business
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities
- Structure credit solutions for high level existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Represent Webster in local community.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
- Experience with Middle Market lending required
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate complex customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
Job Reference #: 5000288233506