Sr Relationship Manager, Middle Market-Public Sector Finance (Multiple Locations)
Date ActiveJan 13, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1 Glenlake Parkway-GA004
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
- Meeting annual revenue, business generation, referral and calling goals
- Have a strong market presence with an existing network of Municipal Advisors, COI's and governmental entities, and be able to represent Webster Bank with a high degree of professionalism consistent with Webster's core values.
- Through active market and community involvement, demonstrate Webster's long-term commitment to the market.
- Be an expert in assessing potential clients and transactions with an eye toward safety and soundness.
- Sponsor credits for internal approval which demonstrate the appropriate balance of risk and reward.
- Identify risks and issues and structure credits and relationships appropriately to mitigate future risks.
- Supported by underwriter, undertake analysis, underwriting and loan structuring an ongoing monitoring of new and existing customers, consistent with credit policy.
- Team player who works well with portfolio managers, credit executives, product specialists and operations as needed.
- Possess strong understanding of credit documentation and be able to properly negotiate legal documents, effectively working with outside counsel.
- 8+ years of relationship management and public finance experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and presentation skills.
- Successful completion of a formal credit training program.
- Thorough understanding of regulations governing financial products/services and government finance.
- Must have strong business development skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-1002