Sr Relationship Banker
Date ActiveDec 27, 2022 9:16:19 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location100 Broad Street-NH281
Job Description/ Requirements
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
* Assists Banking Center Manager with achievement of banking center sales, customer service, P&L management, operations, and employee development.
* Assumes responsibility for the banking center in the Manager's absence and always ensures exceptional client experience.
* Expected to achieve/ exceed individual sales, service & operations targets
* Responds to customers' needs by processing routine banking transactions accurately; prepare and compile client application/information to open accounts.
* Build COI's by networking and prospecting to propagate the Webster brand and create value
* Successfully use lead management tools and resources to document activities, e.g., Salesforce
* Support segmentation strategy with existing clients by implementing sales, retention, and other bank initiatives to support Banking Center's growth and profitability objectives.
* Assist with the completion of required audits and operational standards.
* Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch evaluation requirements
* Provide mentorship and guidance to colleagues to adhere to sales and service process by demonstrating leadership skills and modeling the way.
* 3-5 years customer sales/service experience with 1-2 years supervisory experience. Demonstrated success in leading, coaching, and motivating.
* Working knowledge of all products and services
* Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment.
* Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.
The estimated salary range for this position is $24.00 to $30.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.