Sr Product Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsible for management of select products / services for Business clients at Webster Bank. Includes acquisition and retention programs, customer, product and competitive strategy. Supporting projects and programs of product line manager or director. Work with the LOB and internal / external partners to achieve financial performance and to identify economic opportunities related to the Business product set.
1. Lead in the management of the product suite (features/benefits), promotional offers, product positioning and sales tactics to drive balance/customer acquisition and retention.
2. Manage external vendors. Work to develop strategies to drive execution to achieve shared plan. Be the main point of contact for the bank with the external vendor. Perform all needed vendor management compliance needs regarding assigned vendors.
3. Work closely with other departments including the relevant Line of Business and across the organization to promote the growth and usage of assigned product. Internal partners include Bank Administration, Compliance, IT, Deposit Operations, Treasury, Legal, Marketing, and Branch Operations to evaluate and understand assigned product portfolio performance and to ensure alignment with corporate objectives.
4. Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting. Ensure the frontline sales force has the support needed to exceed all financial goals associated with the products by leveraging Community Bank's sales and service process.
5. Work with analytics/database management support to develop and utilize proper analytics to ensure successful acquisition/retention programs and promotions.
6. Assist in the creation of the annual balance forecast & re-forecast for assigned products.
7. Analyze the competition and track industry trends to identify new products & service opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* At least 3 years of experience in product management, Financial Industry preferred.
* Familiarity with Merchant processing preferred but not required.
* Ability to think strategically and tactically to drive product success
* Ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders; influence others to drive execution on initiatives; hold others accountable when needed
* Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
* Ability to analyze product trends and understand the financials of the business
* Good computer skills, including various software applications
Job Reference #: 5000485679006