Sr. Portfolio Manager
Date ActiveAug 31, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location157 Church St-NH400
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
* Partners with Relationship Managers to manage high level Middle Market credit account relationships within Commercial Banking.
* Prospects for and closes new business relationships and retains and expands relationship with existing customers.
* Underwrites loans, manages an assigned credit portfolio, makes own sales calls on assigned portfolio of credits, and managers credit risk.
* Provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Managers, responds to prospect or customer credit questions, sells appropriate products and services to prospects and customers, and identifies and capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
* May direct and coordinate work of Relationship Managers.
Education, Skill & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required
* 6+ years of experience