Sr Paralegal / Insurance Analyst
123 Bank Street-NH500
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Support Legal staff in drafting, and reviewing a wide range of technology agreements, including software as a service, consulting services, software licenses, subscription agreements.
- Support Director of Insurance in filing, tracking, and processing claims, renewals, endorsements, and managing evidence of insurance from suppliers and landlords.
- Prepare and conduct various training presentations relating to Legal and insurance processes and procedures
- Support collection, review, and production of internal information for litigation, transaction, and regulatory support.
- Other duties as determined by the General Counsel, members of Legal, or Insurance Group
- 4+ years of paralegal or related experience
- Strong analytical, interpretation, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Able to reprioritize dynamically, and grow skill set to meet evolving business needs
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience with insurance policies and claims will be viewed favorably