Sr Mortgage Originator
Date ActiveMar 31, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location100 Franklin Street-MASU2
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Responsible for direct origination of residential mortgage loans.
- Solicit and originate residential mortgage loans from borrower through branch network.
- Develop existing, and cultivate new, sources.
- Complete mortgage applications for submission to Loan Processing and Underwriting.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in real estate lending.
- Proven ability to search out and acquire new business.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Bilingual skills strongly desired