Sr. Graphic Designer
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Senior Graphic Designer Are you a positive team player, visual problem solver, passionate about latest graphic design trends and digital solutions? Do you like brainstorming and working in a collaborative environment with other graphic designers and copywriters?
The Webster creative team is seeking a seasoned Sr. Graphic Designer to partner with our brand leaders and deliver creative solutions for both digital and print marketing. The Sr. Graphic Designer will execute and elevate the brand across print, digital and social platforms. Our creative team plays a strategic role in growing the Webster brand providing graphic design solutions to our business lines, corporate departments, internal and external clients. This role reports to the VP of creative services.
The ideal candidate will strive to ensure the success of the creative services team by being an innovative "out-of-the-box" thinker and problem solver with a flexible disposition. You must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, be detail oriented, always looking to perfect and push your designs to the next level and be deadline focused.
Key role responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing traditional and digital assets across our integrated platform, researching and selecting stock photography to support the digital, multi-channel and marketing team initiatives. Projects examples include: infographics, newsletters, website static and animated graphics, corporate presentations, print ads, social media, banking center merchandising materials, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Use best practices and data insights to provide innovative and responsive design solutions from concept to completion, demonstrating strong typography skills and the application of graphic/digital design principles that will propel our brand identity forward.
- Ensure all art/design is developed within the Webster brand standards and portrays the brand in an effective manner, serving as a brand expert to grow the company's presence within the organization as well as external communications.
- Work closely with our copywriter, graphic and UX designers, channel mangers and marketing strategists to execute projects efficiently and have the ability to transition easily between multiple projects and manage your time appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment including files, formats and best practices and create responsive designs that translate seamlessly across devices.
- Cultivate relationship with various print vendors and prepare files for pre-press production.
Skills & Education Required:
- Must have 5-10 years experience in a graphic design role working with a creative team in a corporate or agency environment.
- Digital animation and video production experience in a digital environment a plus.
- Advanced/Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects). Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required, with a major in graphic/digital design
Job Reference #: 5000542638006