Sr Deposit Ops Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Complete new customer setups for all ARP and Check Positive Pay Services
- Complete all processing for ARP and Check Positive Pay Services including importing files into system, reviewing paid items and stopping items suspected for review.
- Complete checking account reconciliation for customers and some internal accounts and provide accurate reports to the customers and account owners (Working the first 7 business days of the month required).
- Complete setup and processing for ARP CD ROM.
- Work with Lines of Business and customers to achieve resolution of moderately complex questions and issues; handle unsolved problems escalated by other staff.
- Review interactions to ensure accuracy, consistency, and verifiability.
- Prepare, generate, and run various reports related to ARP services.
- Partner with internal departments and customers when necessary.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Document and maintain operational procedures; suggest changes to improve existing processes.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Perform project testing and implementation functions for new products and services when required.
High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
1 plus years' experience in Deposit or Bank Operations.
1 plus years' experience with account balancing and reconciliation; Excel/Word Required. One Touch, BBI, Oracle, Imagemark experience is preferred.
Good organizational skills, IT skills and attention to detail a must.