436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Data Modeler will be responsible for providing our lines of business with trusted, high-quality data for identifying and addressing business opportunities and business risks. They will be responsible for creating data models by defining and analyzing business workflows and data requirements. They will create and use data models to connect people with data, translating important company data into digestible information that improves corporate and business processes. In support of multiple programs of business unit-focused initiatives, the Data Modeler will utilize methods to analyze data that will assist our business partners in drawing insight, driving value, and recognizing needs and goals through analysis and reporting.
5+ years progressive experience in system/data analysis related to Data modelling
· Data integration and data delivery work.
· 4+ Data modelling experience using Ewrin, ER Studio or similar tools.
· Advanced knowledge of applying data architecture patterns, including creating OLTP (normalized) and EDW (dimensional) models based on business and technical requirements
· Expert knowledge of database and data programming languages, including relational, dimensional and 'big data' database concepts
· Advanced knowledge in developing data models compliant with non-functional enterprise requirements, such as security and performance guidelines
· Proven ability in working with and leading the development efforts of other team members with minimal supervision
· Experience with enterprise data management and governance tools * Experience in Data warehouse , Data Marts, OLTP , ODS systems
· Experience in Conceptual / Logical / Physical Data modeling
· Proficient in Data Modeling tool ER/Studio.
· Hands on Experience in SQL, Oracle
· Knowledge of BI / Reporting Tools
· Knowledge of Industry Data models
· Prior experience with financial services, Banking highly desirable