Sr Assoc, Front Line Ops Supp
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Sr Associate Front-Line Ops Support provides comprehensive operational and technical support to Financial Centers, HUBs supporting departments in various operational matters inclusive of but not limited to troubleshooting, problem solving, new account setup and maintenance, teller and platform systems, procedures, and regulatory issues.
The Sr Associate Front-Line Ops Support will fulfill service requests received and act as a liaison between the front office and back office operations
- Provides Financial Centers and HUBs with operational and problem solving expertise as it relates to Customer Service Management and Associate application inquires
- Fulfills service requests and responds to emails as part of non-phone functions responsibilities
- Assists in the development and/or modification of operational procedures.
Skills, Experience & Education Needed:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-4 years previous Banking/Operational experience required.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain meaningful business relationships across multiple lines of business.
- Internal System knowledge and experience preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel and Teams.
- Exceptional organizational and record keeping skills.
The estimated salary range for this position is $20.00 HR to $23.00HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.