Sr Assoc, Cash Management
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Implement Treasury Management Service request submitted by the Commercial and or Business Banking Sales team for new and existing clients. Ensure all Corporate Services applications received through service requests are completed and accurate. Review Files to verify all necessary documentation and approvals as per procedures are noted and uploaded into Nautilus for retention. Perform Quality Control on processed applications.
- Provide technical support to resolve client issues with online banking systems, Bank Check Express, ACH, Wire Transfer, Positive Pay, Business Bill Pay, remote deposit capture systems and/or Treasury Management Services.
- Review monthly RDC Annual Review Report. Collaborate with Directors, Financial Centers or Relationship Managers while performing annual review. Review velocity and item limits for compliance or adjustment and prepare paperwork for Directors, Financial Center review/approval.
- Perform continuous assessment of corporate service operations while furnishing oversight and guidance regarding effective client service and issue resolution techniques. Assist with implementing quality assurance processes to improve client experience and promote operational efficiency.
- Collaborate; with peers and across business lines in supporting the Sales team’s initiative in resolving and escalating service issues and in developing and improving processes. Work with our vendors associated with Treasury Management products to identify/submit product software issues, test proposed resolution with IT, and resolve software, functionality, and system issues.
- Perform other duties or accountabilities as assigned. Meet and or exceed service, productivity and quality metrics set by department management.
- Demonstrate adaptability to new technology. Demonstrate proficiency with all systems, tools, resources utilized daily. Deliver the highest quality service and strengthen client relationships by representing the Standards of Service.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience in the commercial or small business segment. Working knowledge of products and services offered to the commercial/small business segment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, internet browsers, devices and other computer software and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
The estimated salary range for this position is $20.00 HR to $25.00HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.