Sr Anlst, HMDA & CRA Admin
Date ActiveMar 9, 2023 2:15:48 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Reporting to the SMD of CR Reporting & Analytics and Webster Bank’s CRA/FRB Officer, this position is responsible for:
- Primary job responsibility is to assist in managing the operational aspects of Webster Bank’s CRA Program, which includes taking the lead on data collection, validation, compilation and analysis of the Bank’s CRA Lending, Investment and Community Services data. In addition, this role will be is responsible for independently performing various routine and ad hoc analyses such as Lending In/Out; Lending distribution; Alternative Delivery analyses; Deposit related analyses, etc. utilizing complex software system.
- Provide regulatory support and guidance pertaining to CRA and HMDA to Corporate Compliance, Consumer Banking; Commercial Banking, etc. and interfaces with business line leaders.
- HMDA subject matter expert
- Under the direction of SMD, lead the DFA – 1071 Small Business Data Collection efforts and build out of new reporting framework for Bank
- Independently monitors HMDA and CRA data monthly and working with business lines to clear monthly edits.
- Prepare and lead the Annual Regulatory HMDA and CRA Submission efforts and beginning 2024 the DFA – 1071 Small Business Data Collection submission
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory examinations and audits
Experience & Education:
- Candidate with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience with CRA, HMDA, and Fair Lending
- Experience with Wolters Kluwer CRA and Fair Lending, as well as Excel software
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple assignments
- Impeccable attention to detail
The estimated salary range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1115