Sr Analyst, Rotational Program - HSA Bank
Date ActiveFeb 21, 2023 11:51:43 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The HSA Rotational Program is an 18-month program designed to provide participants with progressively challenging work assignments in the consumer-directed healthcare industry specializing in tax advantaged accounts and administrative solutions. Program participants will acquire business unit and organizational knowledge, gain exposure to senior leadership, have access to a formal mentor, and accelerate their development at Webster through structured learning programs.
Rotational Program Start Date: June 20, 2023
Location: Milwaukee, WI – Hybrid
- Member Services
- Partner Services
- Relationship Management
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements for Rotationals:
The candidate will be involved in the spending account administration side of the business.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a concentration in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field. Interest in consumer directed healthcare or study concentrated in a related field a plus.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Candidates should be able to create and use PivotTables, utilize the VLOOKUP function, and create graphs and charts in Excel. Candidates should be able to utilize PowerPoint to create presentations complete with analytical charts and graphics.
- Ability to interpret balance sheets and income statements
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to task switch; strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities.
- Must be a flexible, independent team player with a positive attitude and willingness to step-in and provide support as needed.
- Change management and agency
- Ambiguity navigation
- Self-directed learner
- Strategic problem-solving skills
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor.
- An essay of approximately 500 words describing your career ambitions and why you are interested in this program.
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000.00USD to $75,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1143