Sr Analyst, Rotational Program - Compliance/Audit
Date ActiveFeb 21, 2023 11:53:24 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
The Webster Bank Rotational Program is an 18-month program designed to provide participants with progressively challenging work assignments in Compliance and Audit. Program participants will acquire business unit and organizational knowledge, gain exposure to senior leadership, have access to a formal mentor, and accelerate their development at Webster through structured learning programs.
Rotational Program Start Date: June 20, 2023
Location: Jericho, NY - Hybrid
Rotational locations include Jericho, NY, White Plains, NY and Southington, CT
- Compliance (2 assignments)
- Audit (1 assignment)
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements for Rotational:
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar field. Classes and/or interest in auditing preferred.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Candidates should be able to create and use PivotTables, utilize the VLOOKUP function, and create graphs and charts in Excel. Candidates should be able to utilize PowerPoint to create presentations complete with analytical charts and graphics.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to task switch; strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities.
- Must be a flexible, independent team player with a positive attitude and willingness to step-in and provide support as needed.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor.
- An essay of approximately 500 words describing your career ambitions and why you are interested in this program.
- Effectively engage and communicate with colleagues while working remotely.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Day to day tasks may include performing testing, controls, and procedures on special projects.
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000 to $80,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1144