Sr. Admin Assistant
Date ActiveJul 7, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Provide a variety of secretarial and administrative support for the Unit Manager and on a limited basis for the CRE employees located in Hartford.
- Provide administrative support for the Unit Manager and on a limited basis the CRE employees located in Hartford. This includes, but not limited to; running reports; limited telephone support, responding to routine questions; coordinating meetings; ordering office supplies; expense reports
- Order supplies using Oracle system
- Process accounts payable items including expense reports for Unit Manager and others in Hartford
- Accurate processing of payroll and attendance
- Maintain daily overdrafts for associated cost centers.
- Organization of paid off loans (Iron Mountain and Meyer)
- Coordinate logistics for on-site audits/exams
- Processing of daily customer account overdrafts
- Processing accounts payable invoices and third-party fees; keep associated records/accounting
- Set-up of outgoing department wire requests; including customer verification/call back
- Assist with new employee "on-boarding"
- Complete periodic reporting; SalesForce reporting, loan payoffs, HMDA, past due loans
- Coordinate meeting materials (staff, top 50, and par)
- Provide back up for other departments as needed
- Provide Sageworks support for the PM team as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 -- 4 years experience.
- Proficient with PC software packages such as spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.