Sr Accounts Payable Coordinator
Date ActiveSep 1, 2022 11:01:13 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Under general supervision, perform duties necessary for accurate processing, payment, reconciliation, and tracking of invoices and employee expense reimbursements.
- Process invoices and employee expense reimbursements.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of ACH payments and checks.
- Match purchase orders to invoices noting price and quantity variances.
- Process stop payments/reissues. Maintain escheatment schedules as required.
- Contact vendors as necessary to resolve billing and payment issues.
- Provide support to the team as needed with special projects and/or audit requests.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma required; AS/ BS degree preferred.
- 3-4 years' experience in an Accounting environment.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and AP Express.
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Attention to detail a must.
- Superior organization and communication skills.