Feb 28, 2023 2:14:03 PM
Hours Per Week
Remote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Responsible for coaching of the Contact Center team in servicing of customers to ensure a positive customer experience. Primary responsibilities include answering employee product questions, first line escalated calls, tracking team performance, staff coaching and department leadership. Monitors all incoming telephone queues to ensure all calls are answered within our servicing level agreements and prioritizes calls accordingly. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meets/exceeds individual service goals, and demonstrates operational excellence. Respond to, investigate, negotiate, and resolve customer complaints through extensive research and collaboration with other departments.
· Actively provides operational expertise and support to the Contact Center team.
- Work Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 12:30pm - 9:00 pm
- Monitors the phone queues and prioritize calls accordingly to ensure all areas of the Contact Center are meeting our service levels.
- Recommends appropriate internal resource(s) to assist team with inquiries.
- Assists in employee observations and on-the-spot coaching/training of service team.
- Provides on-the-spot constructive and/or positive feedback to team based on observations.
- Resolves problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Takes ownership of escalated calls and issues and reports systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer by submitting product enhancement feedback through appropriate channels.
- Ensures procedures are current with the corresponding current processes.
- Assists the supervisor/manager with identifying trends regarding areas of learning opportunities for team.
- Assists in analyzing data gathered to make recommendations to supervisor on staffing, training opportunities and educational opportunities for customers.
- Promotes teamwork and a positive working environment to achieve team goals.
- Participates in team-training sessions consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards and guidelines.
- Works with supervisor/manager to establish individual development goals.
- Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks at the same time.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all customer service standards, goals, and objectives.
- Models' behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies, and procedures.
- Retain existing customers via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Ability to work within multiple systems while addressing, researching, and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Responsible for department user acceptance testing of systems and features.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, etc.
- Ability to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to the accounts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School / GED required.
- Some college preferred
- 2 years of call center or customer service-related experience (i.e., office work, working with customers, work study jobs, etc.), 3 years is preferred.
- 2 years of HSA Bank experience is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with customer service telephone queue environment
- Basic project management skills
- Basic managerial/leadership skills
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively manage escalated calls and emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Spanish speaking a plus
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions
- Ability to work any shift including overnight and weekends
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Repetitive keyboard/mouse usage required
The estimated salary range for this position is $43,200.00 USD to $52,800.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.