Date ActiveApr 12, 2023 8:20:04 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Perform testing over design and operating effectiveness of assigned SOX controls. Coordinate and attend walkthroughs, send and manage requests, and complete testing over key controls. Assist in evaluation of SOC 1 reports. Maintain SOX platform and ensure data is up-to-date.
- Complete SOX testing in assigned areas, including assessment of control design through walkthroughs and testing of operating effectiveness. Ensure documentation and testing complies with standards and allows for reliance by the external auditors.
- Manage testing requests and organize source documentation.
- Assist in maintenance of SOX system and data.
- Support external auditor requests during the annual audit.
- Assist in the review and mapping of SOC 1 reports.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with business line management
Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
1-3 years of related experience, public accounting or SOX experience preferred
Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, project management, and analytical skills
CPA or CIA designation preferred
The estimated salary range for this position is $70,000 to $80,000 USD annually. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1287