Jul 9, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for. Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Issue daily ratesheets and staff the rate lock desks for all channels.
- Execute loan sales and assist in management of loan sale pipeline.
- Track and analyze origination data and produce management reporting.
- Support the pricing manager to ensure accurate and timely pricing.
- Assist the shipping department as needed in delivery of loan sales.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 5-6 years of experience preferably in the mortgage industry
- General understanding of all facets of residential lending
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required