Senior Salesforce Developer
Date ActiveNov 15, 2022 9:12:48 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses, and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Senior Salesforce Developer is the primary developer for the Salesforce suite of applications within the Technology organization. This individual will leverage a deep understanding of the programmatic aspects and features/functions of the Salesforce platform, executing on multi-faceted/complex solutions and initiatives that deliver new capabilities and functionality within our Salesforce platforms. This individual will partner with business stakeholders, administrators, and other developers in the delivery of priority initiatives, with a focus on the programmatic aspects of the platform. This individual will also assist with establishing and maintaining an end-to-end dev ops process/continuous delivery pipeline, as well as assist administrators with routine production support issues.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage and enhance our Salesforce Clouds by serving as a senior developer within a small team of Salesforce administrators and developers.
- Lead execution of complex projects to provide additional functionality and solutions for business stakeholders and colleagues, with a focus on programming solutions that require custom implementations.
- Assist with the establishment and ongoing management of a complete end-to-end dev ops process, including a source code repository and CI/CD pipeline.
- Identify and remediate security vulnerabilities detected by routine code scans.
- Build relationships and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify enhancements and new capabilities to meet their business needs within the platform.
- Monitor and evaluate new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform routine administrative tasks and assist with production support issues.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field required.
- 5-10 years of Salesforce development experience, with 3-5 years of related experience with CRM platforms, transformation, and Scaled Agile Framework operations.
- Experience in financial services industry, Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Proficient in all aspects of Salesforce programming, including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Aura framework, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, SOSL, governor limits, object modeling, custom metadata components, data/metadata APIs, etc.
- Competent in most Salesforce administrative tools, such as the App Exchange, lightning app builder, flows, reports, dashboards, profiles, permissions sets, field-level security, validation rules, etc.
- Proficient in managing dev ops practices and tools, including Salesforce DX, CI/CD pipelines, source code repositories, and code scanning.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once and prioritize effectively.
- Curious mind, self-starter who is staying on top of changing functionality/capabilities of Salesforce.
- Ability to connect to overall business strategy and design and execute on department strategy.
- Able to build successful relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Comfortable working independently in an evolving and changing environment.
- Flexible and willing to participate in activities outside core job description.