Senior Salesforce Administrator
Date ActiveOct 14, 2022 9:53:43 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is a subject matter expert in the Salesforce Sales, Services, Financial Services and Marketing Clouds within the Technology organization. This individual will leverage a deep understanding of the capabilities and functionality of Salesforce to lead execution of multi-facet and complex solutions and initiatives that deliver new capabilities and functionality within our Salesforce platforms. This individual will partner with business stakeholders on requirements for priority initiatives and lead developers in execution and delivery. This individual will also lead monthly releases and respond to regular requests for reports, dashboards, views and production support.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage and enhance our Salesforce Clouds by serving as a senior builder/administrator.
- Lead execution of complex projects to provide additional functionality and solutions for business stakeholders and colleagues
- Build relationships and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify enhancements and new capabilities to meet their business needs within the platform.
- Collaborate with developers to execute new projects
- Assists end-users with error troubleshooting and support.
- Make recommendations regarding system standards and end user procedures.
- Develop and provide training to colleagues on how to use advanced application functionality to allow for self-service.
- Monitor and evaluate new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform routine administrative tasks and assists with production support tickets.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce, digital, CRM platforms, transformation, and Scaled Agile Framework operations
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and experience working with Salesforce Sales, Services, Financial Services and Marketing Clouds with an understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platforms
- Experience in financial services industry and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud preferred
- A solid understanding of many of the technical aspects of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud platforms, and a basic working knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Flows, Salesforce Data Loader and SOQL.
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of products and Visio, and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Service Now preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once and prioritize
- Strong research, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and process diagramming skills
- Curious mind, self-starter who is staying on top of changing functionality/capabilities of Salesforce and other CRM platforms and trends in the industry
- Ability to connect to overall business strategy and design and execute on department strategy
- Able to build successful relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Comfortable working independently in an evolving and changing environment
- Flexible and willing to participate in activities outside core job description