Senior Relationship Manager
Date ActiveOct 27, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.Job Summary:
- Meeting annual revenue, business generation, referral and calling goals
- Have a strong market presence with COI's and prospects, and be able to represent Webster Bank with a high degree of professionalism consistent with Webster's core values.
- Through active market and community involvement, demonstrate Webster's long term commitment to the market.
- Be an expert in assessing potential clients and transactions with an eye toward safety and soundness. Sponsor credits for internal approval which demonstrate the appropriate balance of risk and reward. Identify risks and issues and structure credits and relationships appropriately to mitigate future risks.
- Supported by portfolio manager, undertake analysis, underwriting and loan structuring and ongoing monitoring of new and existing customers, consistent with credit policy.
- Team player who works well with portfolio managers, credit executives, products specialists and operations as needed.
- Possess strong understanding of credit documentation and be able to properly negotiate legal documents effectively working with outside counsel.
- 10+ years of relationship management and commercial lending experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and presentation skills
- A results oriented self-starter, with a track record of strong performance, who enjoys working in a team environment
- Successful completion of a formal credit training program
- Must have strong business development skills and preference will be given to candidates who are working in the Metro New York market
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or finance; Masters degree preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20-1413