Senior Relationship Manager- Remote
Date ActiveJun 12, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
This position is responsible for managing HSA Bank's relationships with key strategic Partners. These Partners include agents, brokers, and consultants who are promoting and working directly with HSA Bank's clients and products. The Senior Relationship Manager will work independently while engaging the SVP, Consultant Relations, Account Executives, Partner Services, Sales, and other areas of the Bank to develop strategic plans and initiatives to increase accounts, deposits, revenue, and relationship satisfaction. The Senior Relationship Manger will carry out these duties by working with the Partner's senior leadership, field personnel, operations, IT, Legal and other areas to recommend and seek agreement on strategies and activities that will drive revenue growth and Partner satisfaction. This position will be responsible for engaging the right personnel at the Bank and Partner to resolve issues that arise. As a Sr. Relationship Manager, it is expected that this person will have approximately 5+ years of spending account or health industry experience and will serve as a mentor to the other Relationship Managers.
- Identify and maintain frequent and consistent interactions with Partner contacts, key decision makers, and influencers who are responsible for driving partner new business. The nature of these contacts is to provide compelling reasons for recommending HSA Bank products, industry insight, Partner specific insight, best practices, and other information that will lead to HSA Bank being the preferred administrator.
- Monitor RFP activity to provide insight and assistance in getting the RFP to Closed/Won status.
- Drives efforts to effectively source and gain feedback on our service levels; recognizes client issues and initiates resolutions while working with internal parties for corrective action and management for process improvement.
- Monitors and reports on account growth progress against the plan
- Effectively trains bank members on Partners and large groups to expand bank-wide knowledge
- Responds in a professional and timely manner to all email and phone correspondence
- Ability to develop and execute growth activities with limited feedback and direction from others
- Mentor other team members with developing and executing growth activities
- May participate in Open Enrollment meetings by answering questions and presenting the HSA Bank value and website functionality.
- Achieve Partner account, deposit, and revenue growth goals.
- This role in the Consultant channel will schedule and facilitate training sessions with the Consultant offices and coordinate meeting logistics with HSA Bank sales personnel
- Maintains all interactions, Partner contacts, Partner characteristics, opportunities, and other information as requested in Salesforce.
- Manages travel and expense budget
Education, Experience & Skill Sets
- Approximately 5+ years of spending account or health industry experience
- Approximately 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with consultants at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be ""take charge"" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate