Senior Managing Director, Business Banking Market Leader
Date ActiveMar 1, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
This position will cover Connecticut, Rhode Island and Boston.
- For this position, at least 3 years of experience as a Branch Manager is preferred; 5 years of experience in sales capacity with demonstrated ability to coach a successful sales team is preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching high-performance sales and service teams is preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Proven sales leadership with demonstrated capabilities, expertise in coaching, goal setting, and performance management.
- Experience in development of sales strategies and coordination and follow-up through back office support groups.
- Proven management experience leading multiple teams, offices and staff units to exceed desired objectives in areas including, but not limited to sales, service, quality and operations.
- Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, strong team building skills.