Senior Loan Processor
Date ActiveJul 15, 2022 7:37:16 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team
Responsible for processing loans according to established regulations and procedures.
- Review and verify all documents included in loan paperwork; complete forms that require further information.
- Prepare credit reports, bank papers, and instruction forms.
- Contact customer to collect necessary information.
- Maintain records for processing of each loan.
- May provide training and guidance to lower level loan processors.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in loan processing environment.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.