Senior Identity and Access Management Analyst
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This position is responsible for the technical administration of Webster Bank's Security Operations, Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions. The Senior IAM Analyst is responsible for maintaining the IAM tools and supporting IT in the integration of applications and the IAM tools. The Senior IAM Analyst participates in enhancements to the IAM program, including various new implementation projects. The IAM Analyst works closely with IT teams, Enterprise Technology Risk Management, Human Resources, and Business Units to ensure IAM processes adhere to defined standards while satisfying business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with other IT teams to configure IAM tools and systems
- Ensures the timely, accurate, and secure processing of new application on-boarding
- Ensures that user profiles are configured to meet Bank policy and standards
- Validates and maintains user access roles and entitlements
- Identifies and resolves inconsistencies related to user access
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to independently assess compliance with defined standards
- Conducts user access re-certifications, as defined by company policies
- Prepares or obtains user and system access reports and retains evidence of the data source
- Reviews and maintains department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures
- Improves and/or automates existing processes
- Monitors and maintains an effective internal control environment across the compliance impacted business processes (such as provisioning, de-provisioning, transfers, etc.) in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Supports and coordinates audit-related tasks to ensure the readiness of the IAM team for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Resolves escalation issues to provide excellent customer service
- Identifies opportunities to improve and implement IAM processes and technologies that will enhance the bank's ability to provide effective IAM
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- 5+ years of professional IT experience. 3+ years of professional Information/Cyber Security Experience
- Significant experience with security-related technologies including Identity Access Management, Active Directory, and permission granting technology and process.
- Administrative experience with SailPoint IdentityNow
- Administrative experience with CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- Networking fundamentals
- Application Administration
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented and Problem resolution skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills and Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and strong collaboration skills to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivation and initiative