Senior Credit Risk Review Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
1. Conduct credit risk reviews in accordance with CRR policy and procedures. Primary responsibility for managing all aspects of assigned reviews including planning, fieldwork and recommending appropriate ratings and formal recommendations as needed
2. Maintain specific areas of subject matter expertise (i.e. CRE, Treasury Investments, Residential Lending) and be responsible for the ongoing education of other department members in these areas.
3. Conduct ongoing/continuous monitoring of assigned portfolios per CRR Policy. Evaluate effectiveness of management processes in the various portfolios. Based on results, proactively recommend if change to review frequency is warranted
* Bachelor's degree in related field required; master's degree preferred
* 7+ years of relevant experience in credit analysis, quality control and/or credit risk review.
* Detail oriented and able to work well independently and within deadlines.
* Strong financial statement analysis skills within assigned disciplines with demonstrated versatility.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Reference #: 5000333483506