Senior Client Associate
Date ActiveMar 31, 2022 2:27:49 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
As a Senior Client Associate you will serve as the day to day liaison with clients, enhancing the quality of service provided and strengthening our client relationship, as well as service a portfolio of relationships while performing various banking transactions to meet our client needs and support business plans that are consistent with the financial and market development goals of SNB.
- Administer activities related to bank transactions, account openings and documentation in APEX, system; perform account maintenance, cash management, SWEEP, account analysis, account reconciliation, loan payments, requests for advances on lines of credit along with other deposit and loan specialty functions
- Support team throughout all phases of client management relationship process by acting as a liaison between the client and various departments within and outside bank; partner with specialists to ensure clients gain access to experts who can assist with their specialized financial needs.
- Utilize research and problem solving skills to identify, analyze and resolve client issues promptly; maintain system to track responses to inquiries and ensure follow-up action is completed
- Perform a variety of administrative functions for team that require knowledge of bank operations, procedures and lending routines
- Convert service transactions into sales opportunities by assisting Managing Directors in ongoing monitoring and maintenance of client loan portfolio.
- Collect documents required for business deals: create and maintain client/credit files in accordance with compliance standards and compose letters/memos to clients.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- You must have at least 8 years of experience in banking and a background in cash handling as well as experience completing functions similar to those listed above.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Knowledge of business practices, bank products and services, business banking policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation pertaining to deposits and loans.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.