Senior Client Associate
Date ActiveMar 29, 2022 11:10:17 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
As a Senior Client Associate you will serve as the day to day liaison with clients, enhancing the quality of service provided and strengthening our client relationship, as well as service a portfolio of relationships while performing various banking transactions to meet our client needs and support business plans that are consistent with the financial and market development goals of SNB.
Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and with the bank’s policies and procedures. Embrace and deliver Sterling’s brand values and core competencies in everyday interaction. Exhibit ethical behavior and integrity in everyday business conduct.
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities to build relationships by anticipating client’s needs, providing services to meet those needs, helping clients connect with other business partners, offering information and sharing resources. Maintains confidentiality of all client information.
- Works collaboratively with peers and across business lines in supporting the team and bank’s initiative in developing and improving processes, procedures and business solutions that add value and enhance the overall client experience.
- Adheres to operational controls, including legal, department and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of client and bank assets. Support sales and service activities of the team and refers opportunities to business partners where appropriate.
- Challenges established ways of doing things by sharing resourceful ideas and solutions. Keeps abreast of policies, practices, trends, fraud alerts and information affecting the business and organization. Maintains the operational integrity of the office, including control of assets, negotiable instruments and fulfilling monthly/Quarterly Yearly reports as required. Adheres to established service level agreements with various departments.
- Contributes to a positive, ethical, and respectful working environment and communicates openly with others. Models sterling National Bank’s brand values and brand character both internally and externally.
- Assist with the reviewing and approving of Wire transfers within respected approval authority
- Serve as Coach/Mentor to Junior CA’s to ensure knowledge of Systems, Policy & Procedure and help build skills and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A Senior Client Associate should have at least 8 to 10 years’ experience in performing all described functions with greater wisdom while providing guidance and training to junior Client Associates.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Knowledge of business practices, bank products and services, business banking policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation pertaining to deposits and loans.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.