Senior Client Associate
Date ActiveFeb 1, 2022 9:55:16 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
As a Senior Client Associate you will serve as the day to day liaison with clients, enhancing the quality of service provided and strengthening our client relationship, as well as service a portfolio of relationships while performing various banking transactions to meet our client needs and support business plans that are consistent with the financial and market development goals of SNB.
- Administer activities related to bank transactions, account openings and documentation in APEX, system; perform account maintenance, cash management, SWEEP, account analysis, account reconciliation, loan payments, requests for advances on lines of credit along with other deposit and loan specialty functions
- Support team throughout all phases of client management relationship process by acting as a liaison between the client and various departments within and outside bank; partner with specialists to ensure clients gain access to experts who can assist with their specialized financial needs.
- Utilize research and problem solving skills to identify, analyze and resolve client issues promptly; maintain system to track responses to inquiries and ensure follow-up action is completed
- Perform a variety of administrative functions for team that require knowledge of bank operations, procedures and lending routines
- Convert service transactions into sales opportunities by assisting Managing Directors in ongoing monitoring and maintenance of client loan portfolio.
- Collect documents required for business deals: create and maintain client/credit files in accordance with compliance standards and compose letters/memos to clients.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- You must have at least 8 years of experience in banking and a background in cash handling as well as experience completing functions similar to those listed above.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelors, and/or Masters) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Knowledge of business practices, bank products and services, business banking policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation pertaining to deposits and loans.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.