Senior Client Associate - Small Business Banking
Date ActiveJul 25, 2022 3:05:32 PM
Hours Per Week37.5
LocationFC Rocky Point-01679
Job Description/ Requirements
In this position you will build and maintain exceptional relationships with our clients in coordination with team leadership. You will have the opportunity to service a portfolio of business relationships by performing various banking transactions to meet client needs and support business plans that are consistent with the financial and market development goals of SNB, as well as provide administrative and operational support to the entire team. This role will be responsible for servicing and helping to manage & grow, more complex & professional businesses, with significant cash management and lending needs.
- Administer activities related to bank transactions, account openings, documentation, servicing and maintenance, account reconciliation and analysis, cash management set up and implementation, processing loan payment requests/other deposit or loan specialty functions, client onboarding, and client outreach to assist in growth of the core book of business.
- Support team throughout all phases of client management relationship process by acting as a liaison between the client and various departments within and outside bank; partner with team to ensure clients gain access to experts who can assist with their specialized financial needs.
- Convert service transactions into sales opportunities by assisting managing directors in appointment setting, and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the book of business/client portfolio, as well as through proactive outreach to clients. As well as act as the single point of contact in managing a percentage of the overall relationships within the portfolio.
- Utilize research and problem-solving skills to identify, analyze and resolve client issues promptly; maintain system to track responses to inquiries and ensure follow-up action is completed. Input and manage sales activity and pipeline for the team. Perform a variety of administrative functions for team that require knowledge of bank operations, procedures and lending administration.
- Collect documents required for new and existing business relationships, create and maintain client files in accordance with compliance standards and compose letters/memos to clients.
For this position, you must have at least 5 years of experience in the Banking Industry with a background in relationship management. Business banking/commercial loan & cash management experience preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation pertaining to Financial Industry.
- Knowledge of business practices, bank products and services, bank policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team orientation and service orientation as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills