Senior Associate, Foreclosure
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Reviews and updates the status of all assigned accounts in a timely and accurate fashion and in accordance with Bank, Investor, and Insurer procedures.
- Maintains compliance with all processes and procedures.
- Ensures all investor criteria is being adhered to in accordance with the servicing contracts.
- Documents all efforts by inputting to the MSP Foreclosure
- Provides necessary instructions, loan/borrower information to, or requests the services of, attorneys, appraisers, property inspectors, and real estate brokers in order to bring cases to resolution through reinstatement, payoff, property acquisition, or sale.
- Prepares proposals for foreclosure bidding, property preservation, and/or for review and authorization by Management.
- Tracks foreclosure sale dates and judicial law dates in order to provide timely and accurate anticipated property acquisition information to Management.
- Prepares Affidavits of Debt, Payoff Letters, and other relevant documents for execution by Management.
- Reports required Foreclosure data to Investors and Insurers as required through various web-based software applications.
- Prepares payment transactions for processing according to appropriate case status.
- Responds accordingly to incoming mail, telephone calls, and other external inquiries.
- Transitions foreclosed cases out of active loan portfolios and into REO general ledger accounts.
- Reviews incoming expense invoices for accuracy and compliance with established fee schedules. Informs Management of discrepancies or extraordinary items.
- Assists Management in generating monthly, quarterly, and year end processing and reports.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding foreclosures, bankruptcies, and evictions
- 2-4 year of related experience specifically previous mortgage servicing and/or Paralegal experience preferred.
The estimated salary range for this position is $25.00 to $28.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.