Senior Applications Developer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Identify and define applications architecture, components and interfaces, design of data model, data/information flows, and security design.
- Provide practical and expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and their associated implications.
- Deliver designs and programs for new and existing products; keep current on best practices in technology and market trends.
- Identify data needs, including access, security, quality, and maintenance requirements.
- Recommend design alternatives, considering benefits of and limitations to users based on in-depth understanding of business needs; may code very complex or high risk components.
- In absence of Lead, provide technical direction and coaching to lower level Developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 5+ years of complex software development experience..
- Proven ability in one or more programming languages and development tools.
- Highly developed understanding of structure analysis, technical design, and database and file access methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Reference #: 5000366638506