Senior Applications Developer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement complex programs.
- Develop technical design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Conduct decision support systems tests, monitor test results, identify appropriate issues, and take correction actions as necessary.
- Develop and maintain mainframe and/or client server applications.
- Provide creative solutions to moderately complex, cross platform technical problems, partnering with customers to establish requirements and closing identified gaps.
- Assist with system development planning and monitoring, enhance existing systems, and participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems required.
- 5 - 8 years of professional IT experience.
- Proven ability in one or more programming languages; such as ASP.NET, Java, and C++.
- Software code development and management tools, such as TFS or Git.
- Solid understanding of file structure analysis, technical design, and database and file access methods.
- Exposure or some experience supporting Commercial and Treasury software applications.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Reference #: 5000358112006